Where we are
De Petris Exclusive Historic Hotel in Rome is located in the real historical center, close to Barberini Square, and a few minutes walk from Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps.
How to reach Hotel De Petris:
- From International airport Fiumicino train to Termini station (every 30 minutes from 06.00 am till 22.00 pm) Approximately €uro 14,-- per person.
- From City airport Ciampino: bus to the subway station Anagnina, then subway from Anagnina to Barberini. Approximately €uro 5,-- per person.
- By car, private limousine (with air conditioning) with driver waiting for you in the arrivals hall. Book 24 hours in advance. €uro 49,-- one way.
- By taxi (white cab) maximum €uro 48,-- one way
By train to Termini Station:
- Bus: number 175 or 62 to the first stop in Via Del Tritone €uro 1,50 per person
- Subway: from Termini to Barberini direction Battistini, €uro 1,50 per person
- Come off the motorway at the Roma Nord exit. Follow the directions for ‘centro storico’ in the direction of Piazza Barberini, then take Via delle Quattro Fontane and turn into the second street on the right (Via Rasella). Parking is available at Parking Ludovisi (via Ludovisi, 60) at a cost of approximately €uro 20,-- per day.
N.B. restricted traffic zone (ZTL). For details, consult www.atac.roma.it or contact us at +39 06 4819626 or mail at email@example.com